Pre-season services are conducted to ensure the sorting and grading system will perform as specified and to upgrade software with the latest functionality. The system is calibrated and all sensors are verified for accurate performance. Diagnostic data is processed to indicate weighing performance of weighing cups, rollers and cameras.
- Clean all critical components of the system
- Check full functionality of machine
- Make sure machine is calibrated to specified standards
- Identify and communicate faults and possible improvements or repairs
- Upgrade to the latest software ensuring software updates and bug fixes for optimal use of the Vizier programs.
- Liase with client to help improve and build the Vizier system.